Friday, April 15, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In

I've been quite the absent blogger lately. Sorry! Life in general has been INSANE, so I'm just trying to hold on tight and roll with the punches. This does not leave much time for blogging.
I do always have time for a MilSpouse Friday Fill-In!
Go over to Wife of a Sailor and link up!



With PCS moves happening every few years, do you take the time to paint and decorate your home? submitted by Life as Mrs. JPT
I always decorate our house but I have yet to paint, which makes me sad. I am SO tired of WHITE WALLS! Mr. I and I made a pact to paint our next home, I can't wait!

If you could live in any home on a television series, what would it be? submitted by Standing By Him

Does Real Housewives of New York count as a televison series? If so, I would want Luann's Hamptons house. I could become friends with Ina Garten (Barefoot Contessa, anyone?) and she could make me food and pick me fresh hydrangeas from her garden.

What inspired you to start your blog? submitted by Pink Combat Boots

Reading other blogs inspired me to start my own blog and also the idea of having a place for me to release my thoughts and receive feedback from others.


What is the weirdest thing you’ve ever seen on base? submitted by Adventures in Life

I remember a few months after the first time I lived on post I was waiting in line at the post office. It was the holiday season so it was a long line. There was a mother with two children (ages 7 and maybe 9). The little boy accidently bumped into me and his mother got extremely upset with him and made him drop and do 20 pushups in front of everyone in line! He had to call out the number he was on and it was awkward to say the least. To this day, it has been one of the weirdest experiences I've had on post.

Which historical figure (politician, writer, artist, scientist, actor, etc…) would you like to have dinner with? submitted by Army of Two

Umm, Gerard Butler just so I could undress him with my eyes and listen his charming Scottish accent ;)


1 comment:

  1. Gerald Butler... NICE! The perfect way to end it. Hehe.

    http://www.memoirsofmeandmine.com/

    ReplyDelete