Thursday, April 7, 2011

Update and What's Your Song? Link-Up

I know. I've been stackin' but I have a good excuse.
I've had three tests this week.
One graduation test, one precalculus test and one statistics test.
What is this? Midterms all over again?
Apparently, it's three-quarter-terms.
Anyway, I'll be back to blogging tomorrow. I have some updates and I also need some advice and opinions.

But before I go I had to link up with Goodnight Moon in her What's YOUR Song? Link-Up!

I heard this song on the way home from school today and fell in love with it.



3 comments:

  1. I love this song! It's so carefree and happy! My 3yr old just made me start your song all over again because she wasn't done dancing to it:)

    Dang girl! I thought my brain was fried....you need a break! Good luck with the rest of your testing!

    And thanks for linking up this week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost posted this song this week!

    ReplyDelete