Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Fun Survey

Mannland5 made a fun little post with a survey. I figured I'd fill it out!


-------------------------------------------------

1. If you could have one of Superman's powers which one would you want? Superhuman strength..Flight..Superhuman speed..X-Ray vision..etc.
I would definitely say flight. I’d love to fly over to Afghanistan and visit my husband. Yes, I would be crazy enough to do it. Plus, I could fly to visit my family and I wouldn’t have to worry about trying to find a cheap flight to New Orleans for this November.



2. The best thing I ever won is....?

I’m one of those people who never wins anything. No really, I swear. I never win anything. But I will be a copycat and say my husband’s heart : )



3. Have you ever skyped with a bloggy friend?

Nope.



4. What is your favorite Summer month?

I would say July because I love Fourth of July and school doesn’t start for another month.



5. Pool, Lake, or Ocean?
Ideally, I would want a pool near an ocean. I love to live close enough to an ocean to eat delicious, fresh seafood but I don’t like swimming in the ocean. So I would choose pool if I was forced to pick one or the other.




6. One of my favorite Summer memories is....
Having BBQs with family and friends.




7. What's your favorite secret bargain?
I don’t really keep my bargains a secret. But I think case lot sales at the commissary are a huge bargain. I still have trash bags and freezer bags from a 2007 case lot sale.



8. Do you plan on or have you been watching the World Cup?
I haven’t been watching and I probably won’t be watching. I played soccer for almost 10 years. I love playing soccer but watching it on TV is not very entertaining to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment