Friday, February 25, 2011

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In


Ok, I know. I know. I've been MIA. School has been crazy and so has life in general, but I swear I'll be posting more (don't we all say that?)!

Anyway, here's my MilSpouse Friday Fill-In answers...thanks Wife of a Sailor!

1. Aside from no deployments, what is one thing you would want to make the MilSpouse life “perfect”? submitted by Oh How Delightful
I think being about to choose where you live and for how long would make it "perfect." Even though we all know the military would still find ways to mess with us.


2. Just how many peppers did Peter Piper pick? submitted by Married into Army

I'm guessing not very many unless he was getting paid to do it.


3. If you could have any career in the world with nothing holding you back, what would you do? submitted by It’s My Party and I’ll Cry if I Want To

I want to be a social worker and work for the Department of Veterans' Affairs. I'm currently in school working towards my BSW and I will continue school until I receive my MSW. I really hope I get the opportunity to work for the VA, it would be a dream to help veterans on a daily basis and get paid to do it.


4. Do you have a service oriented tattoo and if so what is it. If you don’t what would you get? submitted by The Squid’s Accomplice

No, I don't have a serve oriented tattoo and I wouldn't get one.


5. Imagine a block of time has opened up in your busy day for you to take a class in anything you like. What subject would you choose? submitted by To The Nth

I already take at least 4 classes per semester but if could take anything I would take a yoga class :) Since I've started yoga, it has given me so much peace and relaxation, and not to mention a great workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment