Wednesday, March 16, 2011

ABC's of Me!

I'm linking up with Gris over @ A Little Piece of My World. I figured this would be a great way for everyone to learn a little bit more about me.

{a} age: I'm 24

{b} bed size: Queen

{c} chore you hate: Cleaning the tub, it is such a pain and it grosses me out.

{d} dogs: Yep, I have one dog. Isn't he cute?


{e} essential start to your day: COFFEE!!!!

I have this bad boy at home. I need a latte to start my day or I'm a witch.

{f} favorite color: Black



{g} gold or silver: White gold



{h} height: 5'10"



{i} instruments you play: I don't play any instruments but Mr. I is an awesome guitar and bass player. We have about four guitars and one bass in our home and Mr. I has a bass over in Afghanistan with him. He wants to teach me when he comes home, I agreed. Hopefully I'll be jammin' with him soon :)


{j} job title: Student, Volunteer, and Independent Contractor

{k} kids: Not yet, but definitely in the next couple years. I have baby fever like crazy though.



{l} live: I currently live in Central Virginia.


{m} mom's name: Rhonda :)


{n} nicknames: Jess, Sweetheart, Sunshine, Babe, Mrs. I
{o} overnight hospital stays: Hmmm, I don't think I've actually stayed overnight in a hospital before. Well, besides after I was born, does that count?


{p} pet peeves: People who talk crap about FRGs but have never attended more than one meeting. People who are late, especially those who are consistantly late.


{q} quote (yeah, I altered it, shhhh): "Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." - Albert Einstein
I love this quote because Precalculus has been kicking my ass this semester and when I read this is makes me know I'm not stupid, it's just not my expertise. That's for sure!

 
{r} right- or left-handed: I'm a righty. Mr. I is a lefty.



{s} siblings: One sister. She's five years older and we're like night and day.


{t} time you wake up: Usually somewhere around 6:00am-7:30am. I like waking up early.




{u} underwear: Uhhh, what exactly are you asking here? Yes, I wear underwear...




{v} vegetables you dislike: FENNEL!!! It makes me want to gag. \


Ha! I think I need this!



{w} what makes you run late: I'm pretty much never late ((knock on wood)). If I am its usually caused by traffic associated with a car accident or construction I didn't know about.


{x} x-rays you've had: I've gotten my upper body X-rayed when I swollowed a toothpick lol! I've also had my hand x-rayed when they thought I might have fractured it. I think that's it...





{y} yummy food you make: Everyone raves about my spinach artichoke dip, and my mexican tamale casserole. My husband pretty much raves about everything I make :)




{z} zoo - favorite animal: Giraffes. Here at the Richmond Zoo they let you feed them by hand without any extra cost! I thought that was so cool because growing up in San Diego, the SD Zoo is world renowned and they will charge you an arm and a leg for something like that.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up.

    That's a pretty cute quote, it's okay if you changed it & My Fiance is also a lefty. lol.

    Hope your having a good day. ;)

    ReplyDelete