Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 5 of 30 Day Challenge: Song for Your Mood

With this deployment almost coming to an end (don't get too excited we still have awhile to go), I have been reflecting on what this deployment has brought us: the good, the bad and the ugly. 
There have been causalities.
There have been injuries.
There have been ambushes.
There have been awards.
There have been promotions.
There was R&R.
Everyday, I am more and more amazed by my husband's bravery, dedication and selflessness.
Whether he is home every night for dinner or 8,000 miles away I fall more in love with him everyday.

The song I chose is Marry Me by Train

This song warms my heart.



"Promise me you'll always be
Happy by my side
I promise to sing to you
When all the music dies"



No comments:

Post a Comment